Our high quality range of Café barrier systems have been designed to look good and perform well outdoors. We have a range to suit all budgets, with a variety of styles and finishes, which can include powder coating, stainless steel and printing. Delivered to exacting quality our Café screens and posts fully comply with current council regulations and are DDA aware.
If you are in a particularly windy location we have a unique ground fixing option which makes the screens secure and has the added advantage that deployment of the screens is even easier.
Special widths and finishes are possible.
- Designed for outdoor use
- This fabric screen is ideal for areas where portability is essential
- Can be configured in minutes to define the boundaries of your seating areas
- Designed to be deployed daily
- Available as standard in 1.5 and 2m lengths with an overall height of 1m, but can be produced to fit all spaces
- Free standing with standard or heavy weighted base options or socket mount possible
- The bottom bar is tensioned to ensure that the screen always aligns with the mountain post and looks good
- Sturdy support posts are black powder coated steel with stainless steel top box as standard, but other finishes are available
- The top bar is solid aluminium to withstand the 'occasional nudge'
- The acrylic fabric panel has the look and feel of canvas, is colour fast, with a five year no fade guarantee and can be colour matched to our umbrellas and awnings
- Available in many colours, which can be branded specifically for you to a very high standard