Half Umbrella Lambert Acrylic 2.5m x 1.5m
£417.06 (Inc.VAT £500.47)
Do you need an umbrella but available space is an issue, our Half Umbrella could be just the solution you have been looking for. Our products are renowned for being durable and long lasting. We have original twenty year old Zapp umbrellas still in use today. Our current range of umbrellas are second to none in the UK. We have a solution to suit your technical requirements and most importantly your pocket.
- Reviews (0)
We have been manufacturing half umbrellas for over thirty years. Our products are renowned for being durable and long lasting. We have original twenty year old Zapp umbrellas still in use today. Our current range of umbrellas are second to none in the UK. We have a solution to suit your technical requirements and most importantly your pocket.
The folding half umbrella has many advantages:
- Just 30 seconds to erect.
- Comes in a range of sizes.
- Provides excellent shelter from the elements and has a high UV rejection.
- One piece unit that folds against the central support pole.
- A choice of bases to suit your needs.
- A choice of different quality fabrics available. Acrylic comes with a 5 year no fade warranty.
- Canopies can be linked together using a rain gutter, canopy supports and ‘U’ links.
- Side sheets can also be hung creating a walk-in stall. With 0.5m hooking, the sheets can be hung in any position on the umbrella.
- All of our half umbrellas have sprung ribs to keep the fabric of the canopy taught and looking smart.
The half umbrella is a good example of a simple and practical solution.
Many city centre businesses that front on to the pavement, are restricted in what they can deploy for shelter by local authority planning considerations. The half umbrella solves these problems. With the unique configuration of the stand feet and the mast being at the back of the canopy, the umbrella sits tightly against the walls of buildings. This means there are no obstructions to people who pass by as the canopy is deployed from the wall and the trading space is increased with the mast being at the back of the umbrella and not in the middle.
Save money! Purchase additional items below with this product - just check the box next to the extra items
you want to purchase and then click 'Add To Basket