Trader Pro Hex 40 Pop-up Gazebo 3m x 3m – Polyester canopy
£233.33 (Inc.VAT £280.00)
- WHAT'S INCLUDED
- Reviews (0)
Trader Pro Hex 40 is our mid-range heavy-duty gazebo for commercial applications.
The Trader Pro Hex 40 range offers exceptional durability, strength, practicality and value-for-money.
The Trader Pro Hex 40 is never beaten on quality and value for money as the structure is specifically designed to meet the requirements of the commercial market.
It’s Super Quick to Erect!
Featuring an easy-up fast build mechanism making the structure easily and quickly erected by two people in just a few minutes.
NEW Recently Upgraded Key Features
- Smart heavy duty ‘quick release-clip’allows rapid and straightforward leg height adjustment with 5 different height settings
- Up to 2mm 6061/T6 aluminum weight-bearing frame, in pristine unspoiled polished silver to protect it against the elements.
- Pro-40 comes complete with Heavy-duty wheelie storage bag with storage compartments for equipment
- Advanced patent Spirotite bolts andprofile aluminum joint technology
- Sprung loaded framework which sways rhythmically side to side in tune with the changing wind direction stabilising the whole structure.
- The canopy and sidewalls are Pro quality with 600d fabric and heavy-duty Velcro attaching the sidewalls to the canopy this improves the speed of erection and also provides a proud taut looking structure.
Our profile aluminum joints will not oxidise like our competitors who use cast aluminum. Our design has evolved to provide a smooth action incorporating advanced technology and sculpted nylon inserts in every profile aluminum joint, which prevents aluminum on aluminium friction with added strength.
When aluminum and aluminum rub together there is friction, abrasion and oxidisation and in due course joints will fuse together. You see some of our competitor’s customer using WD40 on their joints to erect their popup gazebo framework at events, even from new; this tells astory itself of an unsuccessful unfortunate design and cost cutting quality.
- Leg size: hexagonal 42mm x 42mm, (50mm x50mm corner to corner)
- Frame weight: 29kg
- Tube upto 2mm profile aluminium
- Canopy weight: 7kg
- We use robust screws fixing for easy repair
- We use profile aluminium profile centre joints
- We use grey hammer tested Nylon inserts.
- Sprung loaded wind resistant framework
- We use 6061/T6 aluminium, used in our big modular marquees, far stronger thanused by our competitors
- From ground to valance: 1400mm
- From ground to the centre: 1440mm
- From ground to the top: 2680mm
- From ground to valance: 1550mm
- From ground to the centre: 1590mm
- From ground to the top: 2830cm
- From ground to valance: 1700mm
- From ground to the centre: 1740mm
- From ground to the top: 2980mm
- From ground to valance: 1850mm
- From ground to the centre: 1890mm
- From ground to the top: 3130mm
- From ground to valance: 2000mm
- From ground to the centre: 2040mm
- From ground to the top: 3280mm
- Material made from 600d Polyester PVC lined cover
- Frame - 170 x 32 x 32cm
- Canopy – 44 x 37 x 13cm
- Sidewalls to fully enclose the structure
- Leg Weighted feet
- Ratchet Tie down Kits + Pegs
- Ground Bar Rail Kit
- Sun Shade Canopy
- Pop-up aluminium frame
- Pop-up polyester canopy
- Heavy duty pegs and guy rope set
- 2 year frame warranty
- 1 year product warranty on all parts excluding frames
Save money! Purchase additional items below with this product - just check the box next to the extra items
you want to purchase and then click 'Add To Basket