Trader Pro Hex 40 Pop-up Gazebo 3m x 4.5m – Polyester canopy
£379.99 (Excl.VAT £316.66)
- WHAT'S INCLUDED
- Reviews (0)
Trader Pro Hex 40 is our mid-rangeheavy-duty gazebo for commercial applications.
The Trader Pro Hex 40 range offersexceptional durability, strength, practicality and value-for-money.
The Trader Pro Hex 40 is never beaten onquality and value for money as the structure is specifically designed to meetthe requirements of the commercial market.
It’s Super Quick to Erect!
Featuring an easy-up fast build mechanismmaking the structure easily and quickly erected by two people in just a fewminutes.
NEW Recently Upgraded Key Features
* Smart heavy duty ‘quick release-clip’allows rapid and straightforward leg height adjustment with 5 different heightsettings
* Seam-sealed 600d UV protected canopydelivers superb weather resistance, no water will leak in!
* Up to 2mm 6061/T6 aluminum weight-bearingframe, in pristine unspoiled polished silver to protect it against theelements.
* Pro-40™ comes complete with Heavy-dutywheelie storage bag with storage compartments for equipment
* Advanced patent Spirotite bolts andprofile aluminum joint technology
* Sprung loaded framework which swaysrhythmically side to side in tune with the changing wind direction stabilisingthe whole structure.
* The canopy and sidewalls are Pro qualitywith 600d fabric and heavy-duty Velcro attaching the sidewalls to the canopy thisimproves the speed of erection and also provides a proud taut lookingstructure.
Our profile aluminum joints will notoxidise like our competitors who use cast aluminum. Our design has evolved toprovide a smooth action incorporating advanced technology and sculpted nyloninserts in every profile aluminum joint, which prevents aluminum on aluminumfriction with added strength.
When aluminum and aluminum rub togetherthere is friction, abrasion and oxidisation and in due course joints will fusetogether. You see some of our competitor’s customer using WD40 on their jointsto erect their popup gazebo framework at events, even from new; this tells astory itself of an unsuccessful unfortunate design and cost cutting quality.
- Leg size:hexagonal 42mm x 42mm, (50mm x 50mm corner to corner)
- Frame weight: 38kg
- Tube upto 2mm profile aluminium
- Canopy weight: 9kg
- We use robust screws fixing for easy repair
- We use profile aluminium profile centre joints
- We use grey hammer tested Nylon joints,
- Sprung loaded rhythmatic wind resistant framework
- We use 6061/T6 aluminium, used in our big modular marquees, far stronger thanused by our competitors
- From ground to valance: 1400mm
- From ground to the centre: 1440mm
- From ground to the top: 2680mm
- From ground to valance: 1550mm
- From ground to the centre: 1590mm
- From ground to the top: 2830cm
- From ground to valance: 1700mm
- From ground to the centre: 1740mm
- From ground to the top: 2980mm
- From ground to valance: 1850mm
- From ground to the centre: 1890mm
- From ground to the top: 3130mm
- From ground to valance: 2000mm
- From ground to the centre: 2040mm
- From ground to the top: 3280mm
- FREE wheelie carry case
- Material made from 600d Polyester PVC lined cover
- Frame - 170 x 42x 32cm
- Canopy – 44 x 37 x 13cm
- Sidewalls tofully enclose the structure
- Leg Weighted feet
- Ratchet Tie down kit + Pegs
- Ground Bar Rail kit
- Sun Shade Canopy.
- Pop-up aluminium frame
- Pop-up polyester canopy
- Heavy duty carry bag
- Heavy duty pegs and guy rope set
- 2 year frame warranty
- 1 year product warranty on all parts excluding frames
Save money! Purchase additional items below with this product - just check the box next to the extra items
you want to purchase and then click 'Add To Basket